One of Belgium’s most respected Lambic breweries for more than 6 generations.
- Silver – Asia Beer Awards 2010
- Gold, Silver, Bronze – Australian International Beer Awards 2014
- Best – Beer International Recognition Awards 2011
- Winner in Fruit Beers category – International Beer Awards 2010
- Best Kriek – World Beer Awards 2013
- And many more…
Want to try their products?
Lindemans Brewery is a family brewery based in a small Belgian town southwest of Brussels. They are know worldwide for their unique Lambic beers and export to more than 45 countries including USA, China and Australia.
The Lindemans story started on a wheat and barley farm. To keep their employees at work during the cold winter months, they brewed Lambic on the side since 1809. A couple years later – 1822 – The Lindemans Lambic Brewery officially opened it’s doors.